Single Skin Oil Tank Manufactured from Steel - 1350 Litre Capacity
This Single Skin Steel Heating Oil Tank is a great choice for domestic heating oil installations where a bunded tank is not necessary. This steel single skin oil tank has a 1350 litre capacity and is also narrow at 610mm meaning it will fit through most standard doorways (please measure doorway first!). We also have this tank available as a Bunded Tank - 1350FB
Delivered complete with clock type contents gauge and bottom outlet fitting kit.
Delivered complete with:
- Clock gauge
- Bottom outlet Fitting Kit
- 2" Fill Point with Cap
- 1" BSP Bottom Outlet (industry standard to fit a bottom outlet fitting kit to your pipework)
- 1 1/2" Gauge Fitting Point
- 2" Vent with Cap
- 1/2" Drain Point
- Lifting Eye - to help with positioning of tank
- 2mm Thick Quality Steel
- Quality Primer and Top Coat of Paint (Standard Colour Hollybush Green-14C39)
- Bottom Outlet Fitting Kit - Everything you need to connect the 1" bottom outlet on the tank to your pipe work (isolation valve, filter bowl, compression fitting, PTFE tape)
- Clock Face Contents Gauge - A simple gauge using a float in the tank attached to the clock face gauge that is screwed into the outlet on top of the tank
- Channel Runners - Steel Channels welded to bottom of the tank to raise tank off of ground
Delivery of Tanks is only to Kerbside, please be aware these tanks are heavy and will need to be moved to the installation point by the purchaser.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.