Bunded Oil Tank Manufactured from Steel - 1250 Litres Capacity
This Steel Bunded Oil Tank is ideal for domestic heating oil installations. With a 1250 litre capacity this bunded tank is only 660mm wide so it will fit through most standard doorways (please measure your doorway first though!) Each tank is visually inspected for quality and tested with compressed air to ensure tank is air tight before it leaves the factory.
Delivered complete with:
- 2" Fill Point (standard for fuel delivery lorries to fix to)
- 2" Vent (holding tank vents into bund for gases to escape)
- 1" BSP Bottom Outlet (industry standard to fit a bottom outlet fitting kit to your pipework)
- 1.5" Fitting Point for Clock Gauge
- Tank to Bund Vent
- Bunded Tank (outer tank holds a minimum of 110% of inner holding tank)
- Lifting Eye - to help with positioning of tank
- Quality Primer and Top Coat of Paint (Standard Colour Hollybush Green-14C39)
- 2mm Thick Quality Steel
- Bottom Outlet Fitting Kit - Everything you need to connect the 1" bottom outlet on the tank to your pipe work (isolation valve, filter bowl, compression fitting, PTFE tape)
- Clock Face Contents Gauge - A simple gauge using a float in the tank attached to the clock face gauge that is screwed into the outlet on top of the tank
- Channel Runners - Steel Channels welded to bottom of the tank to raise tank off of ground
Delivery of Tanks is only to Kerbside, please be aware these tanks are heavy and will need to be moved to the installation point by the purchaser.