The Harlequin Hydroclear 9 Person Sewage Treatment Plant is the market leader with pollutant removal level of 96.6%. Wastewater from toilets, showers, kitchens etc is fed directly into the treatment plant, and out the other end comes clarified effluent suitable to be discharged into a soakaway or stream. Market-leading performance, easy installation, virtually inaudible operation, low maintenance costs, reliable bio media system and durability are all qualities that make the product best suited for all off-mains sewage treatment requirements.
As standard the Hydroclear HC9 comes as a Gravity Discharge System, if required this can be upgraded to a Pumped Discharge System.
- Compliant with EN-12566 part 3
- Population Served: 7 to 9
- Max. Hydraulic Load: 1600 litres /day
- Organic Load: 480g BODs/day
- Total Capacity: 4770 Litres
- Length: 2900mm
- Width: 1620mm
- Height to Ground Level: 2000mm
- Empty Plant Weight: 450kg
- Energy Usage: 2.5kWh/day
- Service Interval: Up to 12 months depending on the number of inhabitants
- Inlet Depth: 500mm (can be increased with the use of risers)
- Outlet Depth: 630mm
- Requires 230V, 105W Power Supply
- Invert Depth (can be increased by adding risers)
- Outlet: Gravity as Standard, Pumped available
- Air Blower Function Alarm (mains powered): To alert you if the air blower fails. The air blower helps to keep the plant running efficiently
Key Benefits of the Harlequin Hydroclear HC8
Virtually Inaudible – High performance diaphragm blowers are used and externally housed achieving a virtually silent operation.
Odourless – The system is hermetically sealed, coupled with a market leading treatment performance eliminates odour.
MBBR Technology – Moving Bed Biological Reactor (MBBR) systems are self-cleaning and unable to become blocked through channelling unlike most fixed film media systems.
Market leading performance – Producing an excellent 96.6% pollutant removal level, the final effluent can be directly discharged into a stream or soakaway.
Low Maintenance Costs – Chamber one capacity is as much as 66% larger than other plants, making desludging intervals up to three times longer saving the owner significant costs.
Power Failure Default – The system keeps performing as a septic tank in the event of a power failure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.