The Harlequin Hydroclear 50 Person Sewage Treatment Plant is the market leader with pollutant removal level of 96.6%. Wastewater from toilets, showers, kitchens etc is fed directly into the treatment plant, and out the other end comes clarified effluent suitable to be discharged into a soakaway or stream. Market-leading performance, easy installation, virtually inaudible operation, low maintenance costs, reliable bio media system and durability are all qualities that make the product best suited for all off-mains sewage treatment requirements.
As standard the Hydroclear HC50 comes as a Gravity Discharge System, if required this can be upgraded to a Pumped Discharge System.
Fitted as standard with a mains powered Air Blower Function Alarm, alerting you to a failure of this component.
- Compliant with EN-12566 part 3
- Population Served: 41 to 50
- Max. Hydraulic Load: 10000 litres /day
- Organic Load: 3000g BODs/day
- Total Capacity: 19690 Litres
- Primary Settlement Tank Length: 5680mm
- Primary Settlement Tank Width: 1400mm
- Primary Settlement Tank Height to Ground Level: 2560mm
- Primary Settlement Tank Empty Plant Weight: 490kg
- Aeration Tank Length: 4500mm
- Aeration Stage Tank Width: 1400mm
- Aeration Tank Height to Ground Level: 2560mm
- Aeration Tank Empty Plant Weight: 780kg
- Final Stage Tank Length: 3400mm
- Final Stage Tank Width: 1250mm
- Final Stage Tank Height to Ground Level: 2560mm
- Final Stage Tank Empty Plant Weight: 320kg
- Energy Usage: 5.8 kWh/day
- Service Interval: Up to 24 months depending on the number of inhabitants
- Standard Inlet Depth: 1100mm (can be increased by adding risers)
- Outlet Depth: 1150mm
- Installation Depth: 2560m
- Requires 230V, 240W Power Supply
Key Benefits of the Harlequin Hydroclear HC50
Virtually Inaudible – High performance diaphragm blowers are used and externally housed achieving a virtually silent operation.
Odourless – The system is hermetically sealed, coupled with a market leading treatment performance eliminates odour.
MBBR Technology – Moving Bed Biological Reactor (MBBR) systems are self-cleaning and unable to become blocked through channelling unlike most fixed film media systems.
Market leading performance – Producing an excellent 96.6% pollutant removal level, the final effluent can be directly discharged into a stream or soakaway.
Low Maintenance Costs – Chamber one capacity is as much as 66% larger than other plants, making desludging intervals up to three times longer saving the owner significant costs.
Power Failure Default – The system keeps performing as a septic tank in the event of a power failure.