The Harlequin Hydroclear 30 Person Sewage Treatment Plant is the market leader with pollutant removal level of 96.6%. Wastewater from toilets, showers, kitchens etc is fed directly into the treatment plant, and out the other end comes clarified effluent suitable to be discharged into a soakaway or stream. Market-leading performance, easy installation, virtually inaudible operation, low maintenance costs, reliable bio media system and durability are all qualities that make the product best suited for all off-mains sewage treatment requirements.
As standard the Hydroclear HC30 comes as a Gravity Discharge System, if required this can be upgraded to a Pumped Discharge System.
Fitted as standard with a mains powered Air Blower Function Alarm, alerting you to a failure of this component.
- Compliant with EN-12566 part 3
- Population Served: 21 to 30
- Max. Hydraulic Load: 6000 litres /day
- Organic Load: 1800g BODs/day
- Total Capacity: 13190 Litres
- Primary Settlement Tank Length: 4500mm
- Primary Settlement Tank Width: 1400mm
- Primary Settlement Tank Height to Ground Level: 2560mm
- Primary Settlement Tank Empty Plant Weight: 450kg
- Aeration/Final Stage Tank Length: 4500mm
- Aeration/Final Stage Tank Width: 1400mm
- Aeration/Final Stage Tank Height to Ground Level: 2560mm
- Aeration/Final Stage Tank Empty Plant Weight: 630kg
- Energy Usage: 3.6 kWh/day
- Service Interval: Up to 24 months depending on the number of inhabitants
- Standard Inlet Depth: 1000mm (can be increased by adding risers)
- Outlet Depth: 1150mm
- Installation Depth: 2560m
- Requires 230V, 149W Power Supply
Key Benefits of the Harlequin Hydroclear HC30
Virtually Inaudible – High performance diaphragm blowers are used and externally housed achieving a virtually silent operation.
Odourless – The system is hermetically sealed, coupled with a market leading treatment performance eliminates odour.
MBBR Technology – Moving Bed Biological Reactor (MBBR) systems are self-cleaning and unable to become blocked through channelling unlike most fixed film media systems.
Market leading performance – Producing an excellent 96.6% pollutant removal level, the final effluent can be directly discharged into a stream or soakaway.
Low Maintenance Costs – Chamber one capacity is as much as 66% larger than other plants, making desludging intervals up to three times longer saving the owner significant costs.
Power Failure Default – The system keeps performing as a septic tank in the event of a power failure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.