The Harlequin 800 Litre Effluent Pump Station is ideal to use when gravity drainage cannot be achieved on site, particularly for smaller extensions or toilets. This packaged Effluent Pump Station is delivered ready to install and all internal fixtures are ready to use; all that you need to do is install pipework to and from the tank. As standard the Harlequin Effluent Pump Stations give grey water a 9m lift. Our packaged pump station systems are designed to have a 24 hour storage capacity and are manufactured to BSEN752-6 standards. This version stores 800 Litres of effluent (grey water) or surface water and comes with a submersible pump. There is a twin pump version of this unit available here.
- Capacity: 800 Litres
- Tank Height: 1225mm
- Tank Diameter: 1000mm
- DAB Stainless Steel 230 Volt Pump
- Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material
- 110mm inlet connection
- 63mm outlet connection
- 110mm services duct
- Integrated lifting eyes for ease of handling and installation
- Double sealed 600x600mm galvanised steel manhole cover, c/w locking screws
- Brass gate valve and PVC Union connection for ease of servicing
- Stainless steel pump lifting chain(s)
- Non-return valve
Extra Information Downloads
800LT Pump Station Specification Sheet
800LT Pump Station Drawing
Harlequin Pump Station Installation Guide
- Durable & Stable Product – Made from tough durable polyethylene, it is easy to transport and has a wide base for stability.
- Easy to install – Simple yet effective pipework makes it extremely easy to install.
- Saves Money – With an easy installation due to the systems compact size and lightweight, it also promotes low maintenance reducing costs.
- Compact System – A perfect compact solution providing 24-hour pump & storage capabilities for domestic applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.