This Plastic Bunded Diesel and HVO Dispensing Tank from Harlequin gives the user a diesel/HVO delivery system similar to forecourts. Each Diesel and HVO Tank comes complete with an Electric Pump (230V), 4 metres of Delivery Hose and an Auto Shut Off Nozzle. All of the pumping equipment is contained within the lockable cabinet for security. With a 2500 litre capacity this Harlequin 2500SLFP Fuel Point has a 10 year guarantee on the bunded diesel tank and 1 year guarantee on pump.Delivered complete with:
- 230 Volt Pump - Connect straight to mains by plug or can be hardwired
- 56 Litres a Minute Flow Rate - (Most forecourts deliver fuel at around 30 Litres a minute)
- 4 Metres of Delivery Hose
- Automatic Shut Off Nozzle - When the vehicle being filled is full the nozzle cuts off supply so you can´t overfill.
- Lockable Cabinet to store all equipment - Complies with UK Storage Regulations
- Mechanical Flow Meter - Fitted inside the cabinet, a 3 digit resettable meter to show how much has been dispensed each time, also has a 6 digit NON resettable meter to show the all time amount dispensed in litres.
- 10 Micron Filter - A Filter fitted inside the cabinet to remove dirt from fuel
- Apollo Electronic Contents Gauge - gives a contents level reading through a screen plugged into an electric socket up to 200 metres away.
Brim-full Capacity: 2530 litres
HVO (Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil) biodiesel is produced from 100% renewable resources and is an excellent, environmentally friendly biofuel.
Existing diesel engines do not require modification to use it. You can even top up a tank already containing mineral diesel with HVO as the two liquids mix together without any problems.
Each tank is visually inspected for quality and tested with compressed air to ensure tank is air tight before it leaves the factory.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.