This High Specification Plastic Bunded Diesel or HVO Dispensing Tank from Harlequin gives the user a diesel/HVO delivery system similar to forecourts. Each Diesel and HVO Tank comes complete with an Electric Pump (240 volt as standard. 12 volt, 24 volt and 110V options), 4 metres of Delivery Hose and an Auto Shut Off Nozzle. The Fuel Station range (FS) also come with Mechanical Flow Meter, Water and Particulate Filter, Bulk Head Light ( on 240V models only) and an Apollo Electronic Contents Gauge. All of the pumping equipment is contained within the lockable cabinet for security. With a 2500 litre capacity this Harlequin 2500FS bunded diesel and HVO tank has a 10 year guarantee, 1 year guarantee on pump.
Delivered complete with:
- 240 Volt Pump - Connect straight to mains by plug or can be hardwired
- 56 Litres a Minute Flow Rate Standard - Can be changed to 72 Litres a Minute Flow Rate at no extra cost on 240V models only - (Most forecourts deliver fuel at around 30 Litres a minute)
- 12 Volt, 24 Volt Pumps come with crocodile clips to attach to battery
- 110 Volt Pump comes with Industrial Plug
- 4 Metres of Delivery Hose
- Automatic Shut Off Nozzle - When the vehicle being filled is full the nozzle cuts off supply so you can´t overfill
- Lockable Cabinet to store all equipment - Complies with UK Storage Regulations
- Mechanical Flow Meter - Fitted inside the cabinet, a 3 digit resettable meter to show how much has been dispensed each time, also has a 6 digit NON resettable meter to show the all time amount dispensed in litres.
- 10 Micron Water and Particulate Filter - A Filter fitted inside the cabinet to remove dirt and water from fuel
- Bulkhead Light - Light fitted inside of cabinet on 240 Volt models only
- Apollo Electronic Contents Gauge - gives a contents level reading through a screen plugged into an electric socket up to 200 metres away
Brim-full Capacity: 2571 litres
HVO (Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil) biodiesel is produced from 100% renewable resources and is an excellent, environmentally friendly biofuel.
Existing diesel engines do not require modification to use it. You can even top up a tank already containing mineral diesel with HVO as the two liquids mix together without any problems.
Harlequin Manufacturing have been making these bunded diesel tanks for over 20 years so they have a proven track record. Harlequin are market leaders but still offering excellent value.
Each tank is visually inspected for quality and tested with compressed air to ensure tank is air tight before it leaves the factory.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.