This filter kit has been designed for roof sizes up to a maximum of 200 sq metres and comprises a garden filter unit, siphon overflow and calmed inlet.
Rainwater flows onto the filter cartridge where the dirt is retained in the dirt collecting basket. Cleaned water then flows into the rainwater tank via a calmed inlet which is designed to undertake a secondary cleaning step by allowing the water to enter the tank with minimal turbulence thereby not disturbing any sediment which may be present at the bottom of the tank.
Calmed rainwater entering the tank supplies oxygen to the water resting at the lower end of the tank, keeping it fresh by prevention of anaerobic decomposition.
Finally the overflow siphon, which incorporates a skimming inlet, skims the surface water inside of the storage tank removing further debris, oils and other floating contaminants thereby increasing the quality of the stored water.
- A total retention rainwater filter with integrated dirt collecting basket
- Designed for roof sizes up to a maximum of 200 sq metres (per kit)
- Easily removable filter basket
- For installation inside a rainwater tank
- Suitable for garden watering
- Ideal where no sewer connection exists
- Filter unit weight 2.2 kg
- Siphon overflow with skimming inlet
- Siphon overflow pipe to fit a 130 mm hole in storage tank wall
- Calmed inlet to prevent incoming water disturbing any sediment in tank
- Calmed inlet also ensures fresh water is supplied to lower area of the tank resulting in complete and regular replenishment of stored water
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.