The Enduramaxx 500 Litre Slimline Rainwater Harvesting Tank is rotationally moulded from virgin polymer and comes with a 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects. This round rainwater tank is designed to provide rainwater/grey water storage for a rainwater harvesting system allowing rainwater to be harvested, conserved and recycled at your convenience. These rain water tanks can be used in many domestic and commercial applications where mains water is not available.
This high quality Enduramaxx water tank comes with a screw down vented lid. This 500 litre Water Tank comes complete with NO Outlet or a 1.5" BSP male outlet. Access to the internals of the tank are by the 455mm lid on top of the tank; this is also to be used for general maintenance as required. This 500 litre water tank is manufactured from MDPE which is UV stabilised. This tank is a one piece, seamless, rotationally moulded tank which guarantees strength, impact resistance, durability and many years of use.
- Capacity: 500 Litre (109 gallons)
- Height: 1200mm
- Length: 870mm
- Width: 650mm
- Weight: 40kg
- Colour: Black as Standard, option of Natural or Dark Green
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- Can be ordered with NO Outlet, 1.5" or 2" Plastic Male Outlet
- 455mm Screw Down Lid
- 10 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Optional Extras - Only popular options listed on site however many more options available, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements
- Tank Colour - As Standard tank is Black, we can also supply it in Natural or Dark Green Options
- Outlet: Comes with no outlet, 1.5" or 2" BSP Male Plastic Outlet
- Ball Valve: Plastic or stainless steel ball valve to suit chosen outlet size
- Filter Collector Kit: Attach to downpipe to direct water through filter into water tank (supplied with 1m connecting hose). Once the tank is full, the filter acts as the overflow outlet. Filter unit fits ALL UK downpipes from 65 mm – 110 mm (round and square). Filter cartridge easily removable for cleaning. Designed for roof sizes up to a maximum of 90 sq metres. Outlet adapter fits 1 ¼” and 2” hosepipes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.