The Enduramaxx 500 Litre Slimline Potable Water Tank is rotationally moulded from virgin polymer and comes with a 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects. This 500 litre drinking water tank from Enduramaxx is Made In Britain and suitable for storing water that is for human consumption. We also have a Non Potable potable water version of this tank.
This high quality Enduramaxx water tank comes with a screw down vented lid. This 500 litre Water Tank comes complete with NO Outlet or a 1.5" BSP male outlet. Access to the internals of the tank are by the 455mm lid on top of the tank; this is also to be used for general maintenance as required. This 500 litre water tank is manufactured from MDPE which is UV stabilised. This tank is a one piece, seamless, rotationally moulded tank which guarantees strength, impact resistance, durability and many years of use.
- Capacity: 500 Litre (109 gallons)
- Height: 1200mm
- Length: 870mm
- Width: 650mm
- Weight: 40kg
- Colour: Black or Boat Blue
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- Outlet: NO Outlet, 1" BSP Male or 1.5" BSP Male Outlet (which increase the tank dimensions)
- 455mm Screw Down Lid
- 10 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Optional Extras - Only popular options listed on site however many more options available, just email email@example.com with your requirements
- Tank Colour - As standard the tank is Black or Boat Blue (other colours available)
- Ball Cock and Float Valve - In sizes 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2" (other sizes are available)
- Outlet: Available with a 1" BSP, 1.5" BSP male plastic outlet or no outlet option
- Ball Valve: Standard or Stainless Steel available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.