The Small Footprint Enduramaxx 3000 Litre Rainwater Harvesting Tank is rotationally moulded from virgin polymer and comes with a 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects. This round rainwater tank is designed to provide rainwater/grey water storage for a rainwater harvesting system allowing rainwater to be harvested, conserved and recycled at your convenience. These rain water tanks can be used in many domestic and commercial applications where mains water is not available.
This high capacity Small Footprint Enduramaxx water tank comes with a screw down vented lid. This 3000 litre Water Tank as standard comes complete with a 2" BSP outlet and 2" plastic valve. Access to the internals of the tank are by the 455mm vented lid on top of the tank; this is also to be used for general maintenance as required. This 3000 litre water tank is manufactured from MDPE which is UV stabilised. This tank is a one piece, seamless, rotationally moulded tank which guarantees strength, impact resistance, durability and many years of use.
- Capacity: 3000 Litre (659 gallons)
- Height: 2200mm
- Diameter: 1400mm
- Weight: 100kg
- Colour: Black as Standard, Natural or Dark Green Options
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- 2" Outlet as standard
- 2" Plastic Valve Included, supplied loose
- 455mm Screw Down Lid
- 10 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Optional Extras - Only popular options listed on site however many more options available, just email email@example.com with your requirements
- Tank Colour: As Standard tank is Black, we can supply it in Natural or Dark Green Options, see additional images
- Outlet: Option for NO outlet, or 1", 1 1/2" or 2" outlet
- Ball Valve: Plastic, Stainless Steel & Lockable Stainless Steel available
Rainwater Harvesting Kit: Twin rainwater filter unit, siphon overflow and calmed inlet (for more info go to rainwater harvesting filter kits)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.