The Small Footprint Enduramaxx 3000 Litre WRAS Approved Potable Water Tank is rotationally moulded from food grade virgin polymer and comes with a 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects. This 3000 litre drinking water tank from Enduramaxx is Made In Britain and comes with a Free Bye-Law 30 Kit to prevent any back flow or contamination of stored water.
This high capacity Small Footprint Enduramaxx water tank comes with a screw down vented lid. This 3000 litre Potable Water Tank as standard comes complete with a 2" BSP outlet and 2" plastic valve. Access to the internals of the tank are by the 455mm vented lid on top of the tank; this is also to be used for general maintenance as required. This 3000 litre water tank is manufactured from WRAS Approved MDPE which is UV stabilised. This tank is a one piece, seamless, rotationally moulded tank which guarantees strength, impact resistance, durability and many years of use.
- Capacity: 3000 Litre (659 gallons)
- Height: 2200mm
- Diameter: 1400mm
- Weight: 100kg
- Colour: Black or Boat Blue
- WRAS Approved Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- 2" Outlet as standard
- 2" Plastic Valve available free, supplied loose (Standard, Stainless Steel and Lockable available)
- 455mm Screw Down Lid
- Bye Law 30 Kit
- Tied Down points for Handling and Manoeuvring
- 10 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Optional Extras - Only popular options listed on site however many more options available, just email email@example.com with your requirements
- Tank Colour - As standard the tank is Black or Boat Blue (other colours available)
- Ball Cock and Float Valve - In sizes 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2" (other sizes are available)
- Outlet: As standard comes with a 2" outlet, this can be changed to NO outlet if required
- Ball Valve: Standard or Stainless Steel and Lockable Stainless Steel available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.