The Enduramaxx 2000 Litre Non Potable Water Tank is rotationally moulded from virgin polymer and comes with a 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects. This 2000 litre process water tank from Enduramaxx is Made In Britain and suitable for storing water that is not going to be consumed by humans or animals. We also have a WRAS Approved potable water version of this tank.
This high capacity Enduramaxx water tank comes with a screw down lid. This 2000 litre Water Tank comes complete with a 1.5" BSP outlet. Access to the internals of the tank are by the 455mm vented lid on top of the tank; this is also to be used for general maintenance as required. This 2000 litre water tank is manufactured from MDPE which is UV stabilised. This tank is a one piece, seamless, rotationally moulded tank which guarantees strength, impact resistance, durability and many years of use.
- Capacity: 2000 Litre (439 gallons)
- Height: 1960mm
- Diameter: 1200mm
- Weight: 55kg
- Colour: Black as Standard, Natural or Dark Green Options
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- 1.5" Outlet as standard
- 455mm Screw Down Lid
- Tied Down points for Handling and Manoeuvring
- 10 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Optional Extras - Only popular options listed on site however many more options available, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements
- Tank Colour - As Standard tank is Black, we can supply it in Natural or Dark Green Options, see additional images
- Ball Cock and Float Valve - In sizes 1/2", 3/4", 1". Other sizes are available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.