The Low Profile Enduramaxx 10,000 Litre WRAS Approved Potable Water Tank is rotationally moulded from food grade virgin polymer and comes with a 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects. This massive 10,000 litre drinking water tank from Enduramaxx is 200mm shorter than the standard 10,000 litre tank. Made In Britain and comes with a Free Bye-Law 30 Kit to prevent any back flow or contamination of stored water.
This high capacity Low Profile Enduramaxx water tank comes with a screw down vented lid. This 10000 litre Potable Water Tank as standard comes complete with a 2" BSP outlet and 2" plastic valve. Access to the internals of the tank are by the 620mm vented lid on top of the tank; this is also to be used for general maintenance as required. This 10000 litre water tank is manufactured from WRAS Approved MDPE which is UV stabilised. This tank is a one piece, seamless, rotationally moulded tank which guarantees strength, impact resistance, durability and many years of use.
- Capacity: 10000 Litre (2200 gallons)
- Height: 2220mm
- Diameter: 2600mm
- Weight: 290kg
- Colour: Black as Standard, Boat Blue Option
- WRAS Approved Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- 2" Plastic Outlet as standard
- 2" Plastic Valve Included, supplied loose
- 620mm Screw Down Lid
- Bye Law 30 Kit
- Tied Down points for Handling and Manoeuvring
- 10 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Optional Extras - Only popular options listed on site however many more options available, just email email@example.com with your requirements
- Tank Colour - As Standard tank is Black, we can supply it in Boat Blue, see additional images
- Outlet: As standard comes with a 2" this can be changed to NO outlet if required
- Ball Cock and Float Valve - WRAS APPROVED Ball Cock and Float Valve in sizes 1/2", 3/4", 1". Other sizes are available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.