The Enduramaxx 1000 Litre Slimline Non Potable Water Tank is rotationally moulded from virgin polymer and comes with a 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects. This 1000 litre process water tank from Enduramaxx is Made In Britain and suitable for storing water that is not going to be consumed by humans or animals. We also have a WRAS Approved potable water version of this tank.
This high quality Enduramaxx water tank comes with a screw down vented lid. This 1000 litre Water Tank comes complete with either No Outlet or a 1.5" BSP male outlet. Access to the internals of the tank are by the 455mm lid on top of the tank; this is also to be used for general maintenance as required. This 1000 litre water tank is manufactured from MDPE which is UV stabilised. This tank is a one piece, seamless, rotationally moulded tank which guarantees strength, impact resistance, durability and many years of use.
- Capacity: 1000 Litre (218 gallons)
- Height: 1300mm
- Length: 1350mm
- Width: 760mm
- Weight: 55kg
- Colour: Black as Standard, option of Natural or Dark Green
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- Outlet: 1.5" Outlet or No Outlet
- 455mm Screw Down Lid
- 10 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Optional Extras - Only popular options listed on site however many more options available, just email email@example.com with your requirements
- Tank Colour - As Standard tank is Black, we can also supply it in Natural or Dark Green options (other colours available)
- Outlet: Available with a 1.5" outlet or no outlet option
- Ball Cock and Float Valve - In sizes 1/2", 3/4", 1". Other sizes are available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.