Carbery 650 Litre Single Skin Oil Tank - Carbery 0650R.
This Single Skin Heating Oil Tank from Carbery Plastics is a great choice for domestic heating oil installations. This plastic single skin oil tank has a 650 litre capacity (nominal capacity 611 litres) and is also narrow at 670mm meaning it will fit through most standard doorways (please measure doorway first!). This Carbery Single Skin oil tank has a 5 year market leading guarantee. We also have this tank available as a Bunded Tank - 650RB
Delivered complete with:
- Lockable Fill Point (also used as the Inspection point to view contents of tank)
- 2" Vent (vent for gases to escape)
- 32mm Drilled and Plugged Gauge Hole (to fit Apollo electronic contents gauge if needed)
- 1" BSP Bottom Outlet (industry standard to fit a bottom outlet fitting kit to your pipework)
Brim-full Capacity: 643 litres
Nominal Capacity*: 611 litres
*Nominal capacity denotes 95% of brimful volume as per EN 13341
- Bottom Outlet Fitting Kit - all the fittings needed to attach the bottom outlet on the tank to your pipework
- Apollo Standard Ultrasonic Contents Gauge (only available if buying the bottom outlet kit as well) - a simple wireless electronic contents gauge that gives the user a tank level readout up to 200m away from the tank
Cement Base Length: 1683mm
Cement Base Width: 1270mm
Carbery have been manufacturing oil tanks for over 40 years giving you reassurance of their knowledge and experience.
Each tank is visually inspected for quality and tested with compressed air to ensure tank is air tight before it leaves the factory.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.