Carbery 2500 Litre Standard Fuel Point
This Plastic Bunded Diesel Dispensing Tank from Carbery gives the user a diesel delivery system similar to forecourts. Each Carbery Fuel Point Standard Tank comes complete with an Electric Pump (230V), 5 metres of Delivery Hose, Water and Particulate Filter and an Auto Shut Off Nozzle. All of the pumping equipment is contained within the lockable cabinet for security. With a 2500 litre capacity this Carbery 2500 litre Fuel Point has a 10 year guarantee on the bunded diesel tank and 1 year guarantee on pump.Standard Fuel Point Delivered complete with:
- 230 Volt Pump - Connect straight to mains by plug or can be hardwired
- 56 Litres a Minute Flow Rate - (Most forecourts deliver fuel at around 30 Litres a minute)
- Hydrosorb 10 Micron Water/Particulate Filter
- 5 Metres of Delivery Hose
- Automatic Shut Off Nozzle - When the vehicle being filled is full the nozzle cuts off supply so you can´t overfill.
- Lockable Cabinet to store all equipment - Complies with UK Storage Regulations
Brim-full Capacity: 2500 litres
Each tank is visually inspected for quality and tested with compressed air to ensure tank is air tight before it leaves the factory.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.