Carbery 2500 Litre Standard Fuel Point
This Plastic Bunded Diesel Dispensing Tank from Carbery gives the user a diesel delivery system similar to forecourts. Each Carbery Fuel Point Standard Tank comes complete with an Electric Pump (230V), 5 metres of Delivery Hose, Water and Particulate Filter and an Auto Shut Off Nozzle. The Premium version includes additional Piusi Mechanical Flow Meter, Bulk Head Light Fitted In Cabinet and Apollo Contents Gauge with Spill Detector. All of the pumping equipment is contained within the lockable cabinet for security. With a 2500 litre capacity this Carbery 2500 litre Fuel Point has a 10 year guarantee on the bunded diesel tank and 1 year guarantee on pump.Standard Fuel Point Delivered complete with:
- 230 Volt Pump - Connect straight to mains by plug or can be hardwired
- 56 Litres a Minute Flow Rate - (Most forecourts deliver fuel at around 30 Litres a minute)
- Hydrosorb 10 Micron Water/Particulate Filter
- 5 Metres of Delivery Hose
- Automatic Shut Off Nozzle - When the vehicle being filled is full the nozzle cuts off supply so you can´t overfill.
- Lockable Cabinet to store all equipment - Complies with UK Storage Regulations
- Mechanical Flow Meter - Fitted inside the cabinet, a 3 digit resettable meter to show how much has been dispensed each time, also has a 6 digit NON resettable meter to show the all time amount dispensed in litres.
- Overhead Bulk head Light Fitted Inside Cabinet
- Apollo Electronic Contents Gauge and Spill Detector - gives a contents level reading through a screen plugged into an electric socket up to 200 metres away and alarms if fluid is found in the bund of tank
Brim-full Capacity: 2500 litres
Each tank is visually inspected for quality and tested with compressed air to ensure tank is air tight before it leaves the factory.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.