The Atlantis 2500 litre steel single skin oil tank is suitable for domestic applications. This tank is suitable for the storage of heating oil, kerosene, diesel, waste oils and many other liquids (please check before usage). These tanks are manufactured to the highest standards and conform to BS799 pt5. These tanks are painted with 2 coats of our specially formulated anti rust coating system designed to give maximum protection.
Delivered complete with:
- 2500 litre (550 galls) capacity
- 2” fill point
- 1″ bottom outlet
- 1.5″ port for a gauge
- Standard Colour: Holly Green
- 3 year warranty - each tank is supplied with a warranty manual
- Bottom Outlet Fitting Kit - Everything you need to connect the 1" bottom outlet on the tank to your pipe work (isolation valve, filter bowl, compression fitting, PTFE tape) - not required if using the sight gauge
- Clock Face Contents Gauge - A simple gauge using a float in the tank attached to the clock face gauge that is screwed into the outlet on top of the tank
- Sight Gauge - A tube at the side of the tank with a simple "pull to read" oil tank level indicator. Complete with an integrated paper filter and incorporated isolation valve
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.