The Atlantis 18000 litre steel bunded diesel and HVO dispensing tank for commercial applications and is well suited for agricultural and construction sites. This diesel or HVO tank comes with 230 volt pump kit that has a choice of 45 litres per minute or 75 litres per minute flow rate. These tanks are manufactured to the highest standards and conform to BS799 pt5. These tanks are painted with 2 coats of our specially formulated anti rust coating system designed to give maximum protection.
Delivered complete with:
- 180000 litre (4400 galls) capacity
- Security cabinet – front
- Lockable cabinet – swing door
- 2” fill point inside the cabinet, c/w lever ball valve & non-return valve
- 2″ bund to atmosphere vent
- Tank to bund vent
- 1.5″ bund gauge port
- 1.5″ port for alarm probe c/w overfill alarm (battery-powered)
- 1.5″ port for a gauge c/w clock face contents gauge (housed under steel box for security)
- Mounted on bearers (full width)
- Tank painted RAL 7015 grey
- Door painted RAL 2001 orange
- Small tin of “touch-up” paint for applying when scratches might occur
- 10 Year warranty on tank, 1 year warranty on pumps
230 Volt Pump Kit - 45 LPM or 75LPM 230v Pump, 10 Micron Water & Particle Filter, 6m Hose, Auto Nozzle, Mounting Bracket for Pump, Mechanical Flow Meter (Euro plug; but supplied with a UK adaptor)
Equipment Options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details:
Roller Shutter Door
Manway Access Hatch
Generator Feed & Return Sockets
Mesh Floor (inside the cabinet)
Hose Reel (10m x 1″ diesel hose)
HVO (Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil) biodiesel is produced from 100% renewable resources and is an excellent, environmentally friendly biofuel.
Existing diesel engines do not require modification to use it. You can even top up a tank already containing mineral diesel with HVO as the two liquids mix together without any problems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.