Atlantis 4000 Litre Steel Bunded Generator Feed Tank - GES.4000
A 4000 litre steel bunded diesel generator feed tank which is suitable for commercial applications. The liquid is stored in the primary or inner tank and the outer tank forms the required bund with capacity for 110% of the primary tank’s capacity which makes this tank suitable for commercial installations. This tank is suitable for the storage of Derv (white diesel),Gas Oil (red diesel) or HVO (Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil). A bunded tank is a tank within a tank, the outer tank provides protection for the inner tank which therefore makes it harder for the inner tank to fail. However, in the unlikely event of the inner tank failing, the outer tank will provide secondary containment.
- 4000 litre (880 galls) capacity
- 2 no 1.5″ tank sockets
- 1 no 2″ fill point
- 1 no 1″ suction feed (removable) c/w foot valve & strainer
- 1 no 1″ return socket
- Lockable lid
- Fozmula spiral float gauge
- 2″ tank to bund vent
- 2″ bund vent
- Mounted on full width bearers
- Mounting plate on front of tank for external gauge / ancillary equipment
- Small tin of “touch-up” paint for applying when scratches might occur.
Height: 1500mm (excluding top hatch)
- Hydrostatic (%) Gauge (to replace standard Fozmula spiral float gauge)
- Manway Access Hatch
- Generator Diesel Flow & Return Hose Set
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.