Bunded Waste Oil Tank Manufactured from Steel - 2500 Litres Capacity.
This Steel Bunded Waste Oil Tank is for commercial premises that need to store used oil or lubricants in a safe and secure tank. With a 2500 litre capacity this bunded waste oil tank is fitted with a large flap lid opening on top of the tank with a mesh insert to strain the oil before the waste oil goes into the tank. There is a 2" port for the tanker to put a pipe into to empty the tank, or use the flap lid opening. The Bund holds a minimum of 110% of the holding tank to meet all current regulations.
Delivered complete with:
- 12" Large Flap Lid Opening
- Straining Mesh
- Clock Face Contents Gauge
- 2" Suction Port
- 2" Vent (holding tank vents into bund for gases to escape)
- 1.5" Fitting for Clock Gauge
- Bunded Tank (outer tank holds a minimum of 110% of inner holding tank)
- Quality Primer and Top Coat of Paint (Standard Colour Hollybush Green-14C39)
- 2mm Thick Quality Steel
Channel Runners - Steel Channels welded to bottom of the tank to raise tank off of ground
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.