Our 15000 Litre Water Tank is rotationally moulded from high quality MDPE and comes with a 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects. This NON Potable (Not Suitable for Drinking Water) is Made In Britain and is frost proof so it will not crack in cold temperatures, making it ideal to store water outside.
This 15000 litre water tank is suitable for agricultural and industrial uses where WRAS approval is not required. We also have a WRAS Approved potable water version of this tank.
This high capacity water tank comes with a 24" screw down vented lid; this can be upgraded to a lockable lid if required (see optional extras). This 15000 litre Water Tank comes complete with a 2" BSP outlet and 2" plastic valve; this is sent loose (not fitted) with the tank to avoid any damage during delivery. The outlet can be upgraded to larger brass fittings if required (see optional extras). On top of the tank are four possible fitting areas that can allow fittings up to 4". Access to the internals of the tank are by the 24" (600mm) vented lid on top of the tank; this is also to be used for general maintenance as required.
- Capacity: 15000 Litre (3300 gallons)
- Height: 2900mm
- Diameter: 2700mm
- Weight: 300kg
- Colour: Black
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- 2" Brass Outlet as standard supplied loose (can be upgraded; see options)
- 2" Plastic Valve Included, supplied loose (can be upgraded; see options)
- 600mm Screw Down Lid (can be upgraded; see options)
- Tied Down points for Handling and Manoeuvring
- 10 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Optional Extras - Only popular options listed on site however many more options available, just email email@example.com with your requirements
- Outlet: As standard comes with a 2" brass outlet supplied loose, this can be upgraded to a 3" Brass Outlet, supplied loose. Please ask for any technical help or advice to fit outlets
- Valve: As standard we supply a 2" plastic isolation valve, if upgrading the outlet this will also need to be upgraded to the same specification (3")
- Lockable Lid: As standard we supply a 600mm screw down lid, we can upgrade this to a lockable plastic lid
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.