This 1350 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Dispensing Tank gives the user a diesel delivery system similar to forecourts. Each Heavy Duty Steel Diesel Tank is pressure tested and visually inspected at the factory before dispatch and comes ready to fill with diesel and start refuelling. This Bunded Diesel Dispenser is an all steel construction tank.
There are two pumping options;
- Hand Pump complete with 4m delivery hose, manual nozzle, or
- Electric (240V) Pump complete with 4m delivery hose, auto shut off nozzle, mechanical flow meter
All of the pumping equipment is contained within the lockable cabinet for security. With a 1350 litre capacity this steel diesel dispenser is made from quality 2mm steel in England.
Delivered complete with:
- 110% Integrally Bunded Unit
- 100% Steel Construction - 2mm
- 1350 litre Capacity
- Cabinet with Lockable Steel Door (Close Shackle Lock Cover)
- K2 Hand Pump or 240v Fuel Transfer Pump (56 lpm)
- 4m Delivery Hose
- Auto Shut Off Nozzle - 240V Pump Only
- Manual Shut Off Nozzle - Hand Pump Only
- Mechanical Flowmeter - 240V Pump Only
- 2" Fill Point with Dust Cap & Chain
- Clock Type Contents Gauge
- Secure Vent & Overfill into Bund
- Steel Base Plinths (Eliminating any Ground Contact with Sump Base)
- Undercoated & Finished in Green Gloss Paint (14c39)
- 10 Micron Filter - A Filter fitted inside the cabinet to remove dirt from fuel
- Other pumps available (12v, 24v, 110v)
This Steel Bunded Fuel Station is tough, robust and durable. The Tank Shops steel Diesel Dispensers offer a safe and secure solution to diesel storage and distribution in any environment.
Delivery of this tank is to only to the address; the tank MUST be unloaded from the lorry by the customer. Please make sure that you have suitable offloading facilities as these tanks are very heavy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.