Before you purchase from us we recommend that you read this returns and refund policy carefully. If you are unsure of anything within this policy, please contact us for clarification.
Your Right to Cancel
Your right to cancel your order begins once payment has been taken and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods
Bespoke Items can only be cancelled if they have not yet been manufactured for you (a number of our steel, GRP and plastic tanks are manufactured specifically to order, to special dimensions and/or with various inlets, outlets, pumping equipment etc. These are classed as "bespoke items").
- If you want to return goods for a refund you must first advise us via email (we do not accept deliveries at the office; items will need to be sent to the manufacturer and they require a returns number)
- You then have 14 days from receiving your returns number to send the goods back (address to be provided on request)
- You will have to pay the cost of returning goods
- You should retain your proof of postage when you send goods back
- Do NOT send goods back to our office (we will advise the returns address when you notify us regarding the return)
Getting a Refund
- You will receive a refund within 14 days of cancelling your order
- If you are returning goods, you will receive a refund within 14 days from the date the goods have been received back and checked
- Your refund will be for the price of the goods and will not include the original shipping cost
- For business customers only, a deduction of a 20% administration/restocking fee will also be applied to the refund