700 Litres Bunded Waste Oil Tank Manufactured from Steel
This Steel Bunded Waste Oil Tank is ideal for commercial oil installations. With a 700 litre capacity this bunded waste oil tank is manufactured by hand in England. Our waste oil tanks have a large lockable hinged lid with a removable basket preventing any debris entering the tank and providing a place to allow items to drain off. A suction tube is fitted for removal of oil by tanker. The basket can also be removed for emptying and cleaning the tank. Both the inner and outer tanks are manufactured from the highest quality mild steel plate to BS EN 10025. The outer tank (Bund) holds a minimum of 110% of the inner holding tank to comply with all legislation. This 700 litre waste oil tank can be made to any specification required allowing inlets, outlets and even multiple compartments to be positioned exactly where they are needed. Below is a very basic specification but this can be adjusted, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
- 700 Litres Capacity
- Large Lockable Hinge Lid/Hatch
- 400mm Square Removable Basket
- Suction Tube - for removal of oil by tanker
- Tank Contents Gauge
- Bund Contents Gauge
- Lifting Points on Top of Tank (Lift Empty Only)
- Steel Base Plinths to Eliminate Contact with the Ground
- Standard Colour Green BS381c ( Red, Yellow, Blue also available)
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.