This Plastic Bunded Diesel Dispensing Tank from Harlequin gives the user a diesel delivery system similar to forecourts. Each Diesel Tank comes complete with an Electric Pump (230V), 4 metres of Delivery Hose and an Auto Shut Off Nozzle. All of the pumping equipment is contained within the lockable cabinet for security. With a 2500 litre capacity this Harlequin 2500FP Fuel Point has a 10 year guarantee on the bunded diesel tank and 1 year guarantee on pump.Delivered complete with:
- 230 Volt Pump - Connect straight to mains by plug or can be hardwired
- 56 Litres a Minute Flow Rate - (Most forecourts deliver fuel at around 30 Litres a minute)
- 4 Metres of Delivery Hose (upgrade to 6m available)
- Automatic Shut Off Nozzle - When the vehicle being filled is full the nozzle cuts off supply so you can´t overfill.
- Lockable Cabinet to store all equipment - Complies with UK Storage Regulations
- Mechanical Flow Meter - Fitted inside the cabinet, a 3 digit resettable meter to show how much has been dispensed each time, also has a 6 digit NON resettable meter to show the all time amount dispensed in litres.
- 10 Micron Filter - A Filter fitted inside the cabinet to remove dirt from fuel
- Apollo Electronic Contents Gauge - gives a contents level reading through a screen plugged into an electric socket up to 200 metres away.
- Increased Delivery Hose Length to 6m.
Brim-full Capacity: 2571 litres
Harlequin Manufacturing have been making these bunded diesel tanks for over 20 years so they have a proven track record. Harlequin are market leaders but still offering excellent value.
Each tank is visually inspected for quality and tested with compressed air to ensure tank is air tight before it leaves the factory.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.