The Atlantis Low Profile 1350 litre steel bunded oil tank is suitable for both domestic and commercial applications. This Low Profile oil tank is only 600mm tall making it easy to hide behind hedges or fences and makes it much less visible. The liquid is stored in the primary or inner tank and the outer tank forms the required bund with capacity for 110% of the primary tank’s capacity. This tank is suitable for the storage of heating oil, kerosene, diesel, waste oils and many other liquids (please check before usage). These tanks are manufactured to the highest standards and conform to BS799 pt5. These tanks are painted with 2 coats of our specially formulated anti rust coating system designed to give maximum protection.
Delivered complete with:
- 1350 litre (300 galls) capacity
- 2” fill point
- 2″ top socket as a spare connection
- 1″ bottom outlet
- 1.5″ port for a gauge
- 1.5″ port for bund gauge
- Tank to bund vent
- Bund vent
- 1″ top suction drain port
- 50mm x 100mm full-length bearers (channel runners)
- Small tin of “touch-up” paint for applying when scratches might occur during the installation process.
- Standard Colour: Holly Green
- 10 year warranty - each tank is supplied with a warranty manual
- Bottom Outlet Fitting Kit - Everything you need to connect the 1" bottom outlet on the tank to your pipe work (isolation valve, filter bowl, compression fitting, PTFE tape)
- Clock Face Contents Gauge - A simple gauge using a float in the tank attached to the clock face gauge that is screwed into the outlet on top of the tank
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.