The Atlantis PortaTank UN Approved 2900 Litre Steel Bunded Transportable Diesel and HVO Dispenser. The Bunded Diesel or HVO Cube is suitable for transporting fuel on the roads and is certified to UN 1202. Both the inner and outer tanks are manufactured from 3mm mild steel in England which means they are suitable for many years of use in the harshest environments. Each tank also comes with a generator feed and return point so they can be attached to a generator and dispense diesel at the same time. There are four lifting points and forklift pockets on the tank that are certified to use even when the tank is full of fuel.
Delivered complete with:
- Capacity: 2900 Litres
- 110% bunded (steel in steel) to ensure compliance with (PPG2)
- 3″ fill point
- Overfill sensor
- Contents gauge
- Lever ball valve for refuelling
- 1 x 1″ suction port for a pump with van, suction tube, non-return valve and strainer
- 3 x 3/4″ suction ports for plant/generator with a suction tube, non-return valve and strainer
- 3 x 1/2″ return ports for plant/generator
- Gas sprung lockable lid
- Tank colour: Grey
- Lid colour: Orange
- Lacquering: C3 A 3.11
- Inner baffles for liquid stabilisation whilst in transit
- Removable top, for access to inner tank manway and cleaning
- The inner tank has manway access for cleaning
- 4-way forklift pockets
- Easily securable with strapping hooks
- Welded lifting eyes for lifting when full
- ADR, UN & CE Approved (certificates with the tank)
- Mesh grid on floor area, to prevent fuel residue on the hose
- Earth point on the tank
- Semi Rotary Hand Pump with 4m delivery hose, manual nozzle, 1m suction hose
- 12 Volt Pump delivering 50lpm,10 micron water and particulate filter, 4m delivery hose. auto shut off nozzle. 1m suction hose (battery can be stored within the bund area on raised mesh floor)
Weight: 1160kg approx.
HVO (Hydrotreated Vegetable Oil) biodiesel is produced from 100% renewable resources and is an excellent, environmentally friendly biofuel.
Existing diesel engines do not require modification to use it. You can even top up a tank already containing mineral diesel with HVO as the two liquids mix together without any problems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.