Two Piece 750 Litre Insulated GRP Water Storage Tank with full WRAS Approval to hold 750 litres of potable water. These GRP Tanks are supplied in two pieces allowing the customer to move them through doorways or tight spaces for installation. Supplied with an upper and lower section incorporating an external horizontal joint flange allowing the sections to be bolted together on site. All of the components including sealant and fixings for the joint flange are supplied with the tank. The assembly of this tank is straight forward and should not prove difficult for any competent engineer. Comes with 25mm of rigid foam insulation fitted to all sides and lid as standard (can be upgraded to 50mm, see options). The foam insulation is completely encapsulated within the GRP laminate to protect and prevent removal or damage. Supplied complete with a Bye Law 30 Kit to meet WRAS approval requirements.
This GRP tank is made using the highest quality WRAS approved materials and is manufactured in England. Each GRP 750 Litre Insulated Water Tank has all internal surfaces finished in a clean and smooth hygienic coat for potable wholesome water.
Our Insulated GRP Two Piece Cold Water Storage Tanks are WRAS Approved and comply with the latest regulations. All meet the requirements set by British Standard BS 280:2001, European Standards EN.13280:2001 and Singapore Standards 245:1995 for world wide usage
NB; Image for illustration purposes only.
- Capacity: 750 Litres
- Length Internal: 1500mm
- Length External: 1680mm
- Width Internal: 1000mm
- Width External: 1180mm
- Height Internal: 500mm
- Height External: 530mm
- Dry Weight: 45kg approx
- Sealant and fixings for the joint flange included
- 25mm Insulation as standard
- Byelaw 30 Kit including screened breather, screened overflow
- Fully Removable Vented Lid
- Any accessories ordered will be supplied loose (Not fitted to tank)
Optional Extras - Popular options listed below (contact us should you require something different, or a bespoke manufactured tank)
- Insulation - 25mm Insulation foam encapsulated as standard, can be upgraded to 50mm insulation foam if required
- Encapsulated Baseboard - 18mm thick board comes moulded into the internal base of the tank to become part of the tanks construction and adds overall strength to the base.
- Drip Tray - GRP drip tray to sit under tank and capture any leakages or overfills.
- Equilibrium Float Valve - WRAS Approved Pco Flo Equilibrium Float Valve with Copper Float in sizes: 3/4" and 1". Other sizes available just ask.
Benefits of our GRP Tanks
- A maintenance free and cost-effective storage solution
- Corrosive free – Virtually zero maintenance
- WRAS approved
- Full range of connections/ancillary items available
- Close fitted sealed lid
- Approved for British Standard BS 280:2001, European Standards EN.13280:2001 and Singapore Standards 245:1995 for world wide usage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.