Our 500 Litre Insulated GRP Cold Water Tank is available from Stock for fast delivery! This stocked tank is 500 litres with 25mm Insulation and standard connection pads and can be delivered in 48 hours or less!
If you require 50mm insulation and or encapsulated base board this is available and would be made to order HERE
500 litre Insulated GRP One Piece Water Storage Tank with full WRAS Approval to hold 500 litres of potable water, with 25mm of rigid foam insulation fitted to all sides and lid as standard. The foam insulation is completely encapsulated within the GRP laminate to protect and prevent removal or damage. Supplied complete with a Bye Law 30 Kit to meet WRAS approval requirements. This GRP tank is made using the highest quality WRAS approved materials and is manufactured in England. Each GRP 500 Litre insulated Water Tank has all internal surfaces finished in a clean and smooth hygienic coat for potable wholesome water.
Our Insulated GRP One Piece Cold Water Storage Tanks are WRAS Approved and comply with the latest regulations. All meet the requirements set by British Standard BS 280:2001, European Standards EN.13280:2001 and Singapore Standards 245:1995 for world wide usage
NB; Image for illustration purposes only.
- Capacity: 500 Litres
- Length Internal: 1000mm
- Length External: 1180mm
- Width Internal: 1000mm
- Width External: 1180mm
- Height Internal: 500mm
- Height External: 530mm
- Dry Weight: 30kg approx
- 25mm Insulation as standard
- Byelaw 30 Kit including screened breather, screened overflow
- Fully Removable Vented Lid
- Any accessories ordered will be supplied loose (Not fitted to tank)
Optional Extras - Only popular options listed on site however many more options available, just fill out the bespoke tank form to get a quote
- Equilibrium Float Valve - WRAS Approved Pco Flo Equilibrium Float Valve with Copper Float in sizes: 3/4" and 1" . Other sizes available just ask.
- Outlet Connections - BSP PVC outlet connection in sizes 1/4", 1/2", 1", 1.1/4", 1.5",2", 2.1/4" , 2.5" and 3"
Benefits of our GRP Tanks
- A maintenance free and cost-effective storage solution
- Corrosive free – Virtually zero maintenance
- WRAS approved
- Full range of connections/ancillary items available
- Close fitted sealed lid
- Approved for British Standard BS 280:2001, European Standards EN.13280:2001 and Singapore Standards 245:1995 for world wide usage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.