137 litre GRP One Piece Water Storage Tank to hold 137 litres of potable water (uninsulated). This GRP tank is made using the highest quality WRAS approved materials and is manufactured in England. Each GRP 137 Litre Uninsulated Water Tank has all internal surfaces finished in a clean and smooth hygienic coat for potable wholesome water.
NB; Image for illustration purposes only.
- Capacity: 137 Litres
- Length Internal: 615mm
- Length External: 660mm
- Width Internal: 462mm
- Width External: 507mm
- Height Internal: 485mm
- Height External: 491mm
- Dry Weight: 12kg approx
- Fully Removable Vented Lid
- Any accessories ordered will be supplied loose (Not fitted to tank)
Optional Extras - Only popular options listed on site however many more options available, just fill out the bespoke tank form
- Encapsulated Baseboard - 18mm thick board comes moulded into the internal base of the tank to become part of the tanks construction and adds overall strength to the base.
- Drip Tray - GRP drip tray to sit under tank and capture any leakages or overfills.
- Equilibrium Float Valve - WRAS Approved Pco Flo Equilibrium Float Valve with Copper Float in sizes: 3/4" and 1". Other sizes available just ask.
Benefits of our GRP Tanks
- A maintenance free and cost-effective storage solution
- Corrosive free – Virtually zero maintenance
- WRAS approved
- Full range of connections/ancillary items available
- Close fitted sealed lid
- Approved for British Standard BS 280:2001, European Standards EN.13280:2001 and Singapore Standards 245:1995 for world wide usage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.