1000 litre GRP One Piece Water Storage Tank to hold 1000 litres of potable water (un-insulated). This GRP tank is made using the highest quality WRAS approved materials and is manufactured in England. Each GRP 1000 Litre Uninsulated Water Tank (also known as a Break Tank) has all internal surfaces finished in a clean and smooth hygienic coat for potable wholesome water.
NB; Image for illustration purposes only.
- Capacity: 1000 Litres
- Length Internal: 1000mm
- Length External: 1160mm
- Width Internal: 1000mm
- Width External: 1160mm
- Height Internal: 1000mm
- Height External: 1030mm
- Dry Weight: 55kg approx
- Vented Lid
- Any accessories ordered will be supplied loose (Not fitted to tank)
Optional Extras - Only popular options listed on site however many more options available, just fill out the bespoke tank form
- Encapsulated Baseboard - 18mm thick board comes moulded into the internal base of the tank to become part of the tanks construction and adds overall strength to the base.
- Drip Tray - GRP drip tray to sit under tank and capture any leakages or overfills.
- Equilibrium Float Valve - WRAS Approved Pco Flo Equilibrium Float Valve with Copper Float in sizes: 3/4", 1" and 1 1/4". Other sizes available just ask.
Benefits of our GRP Tanks
- A maintenance free and cost-effective storage solution
- Corrosive free – Virtually zero maintenance
- WRAS approved
- Full range of connections/ancillary items available
- Close fitted sealed lid
- Approved for British Standard BS 280:2001, European Standards EN.13280:2001 and Singapore Standards 245:1995 for world wide usage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.