The Enduramaxx 100 Litre Non Potable Water Tank is rotationally moulded from virgin polymer and comes with a 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects. This 100 litre process water tank from Enduramaxx is Made In Britain and suitable for storing water that is not going to be consumed by humans or animals. We also have a WRAS Approved potable water version of this tank.
This high quality Enduramaxx water tank comes with a screw down vented lid. This 100 litre Water Tank comes complete with NO Outlet or a 1.5" BSP male outlet. Access to the internals of the tank are by the 140mm lid on top of the tank; this is also to be used for general maintenance as required. This 100 litre water tank is manufactured from MDPE which is UV stabilised. This tank is a one piece, seamless, rotationally moulded tank which guarantees strength, impact resistance, durability and many years of use.
- Capacity: 100 Litre (21 gallons)
- Height: 600mm
- Diameter: 500mm
- Weight: 20kg
- Colour: Black as Standard, option of Natural or Dark Green
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- Can be ordered with NO Outlet or 1.5" Plastic Male Outlet
- 140mm Screw Down Lid
- 10 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Optional Extras - Only popular options listed on site however many more options available, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements
- Tank Colour - As Standard tank is Black, we can also supply it in Natural or Dark Green Options
- Outlet: Comes with No Outlet, a 1" or 1.5" BSP male plastic outlet
- Ball Valve: Suitable for the size of outlet chosen (standard or stainless steel)
- Ball Cock and Float Valve - In sizes 1/2", 3/4", 1". Other sizes are available
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.