The Harlequin Hydrostore Garden Harvest 1500Gh has a 1500 litre capacity tank and is is designed to collect rainwater and store it underground. The Hydrostore 1500 Litre comes with an inbuilt submersible pump and filter ready to provide rainwater to irrigate gardens, lawns or even wash cars. Harlequin Hydrostore Tanks comply with BS8515 Rainwater Harvesting Code of Practice and Building Regulations (Part G). The Harlequin Hydrostore Garden Harvest system is not suitable for storing drinking water or for supplying water to household appliances.
- Moulded from durable medium density polyethylene material
- 110mm inlet, outlet and service connections
- Fully secured 450mm diameter pedestrian duty manhole cover
- Integrated filter with stainless steel mesh (size 0.7 x 1.7mm)
- Calmed inlet reduces turbulence to tank sediment, improving water quality
- Pressure sensitive submersible pump (turns off if no demand), complete with integral run dry protection
- 240 volt pump can deliver up to 3.5bar pressure, with a flow rate of 2500 litres per hour.
- Max head of 35m (nominal) and power rating of 800W.
- U-bend type overflow also acts as a rodent trap
- Supplied with a 25m coil of 25mm HDPE pipe and 1” pump connections
- Moulded-in handles for ease of lifting
- PE tank is lightweight, corrosion resistant and made from 100% recyclable material
Capacity: 1460 litres
Empty plant weight: 110 kg
Inlet Level: 500mm
Outlet Level: 570mm
Pipework fitting: Ø110
Turret aperture: Ø600
Filter checking interval: 12 months
Reduce Water Costs – Collecting and reusing rainwater can save up to 50% of metered water costs.
Easy Installation – Our shallow tanks only require a shallow excavation with no concrete backfill, this also reduces your installation costs.
Non-Corrosive – Manufactured from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE), Harlequin tanks will not corrode.
Strong Tank Body – A seamless one piece moulded tank guarantees strength. There is a flat base for stability, moulded in lifting points and a flat load-bearing lid.
Legislation Compliant – The system complies with BS8515 Rainwater Harvesting Code of Practice and Building Regulations (Part G).
Calmed Inlet – This reduces the turbulence to tank sediment, improving the quality of water supplied.
Harlequin Water Tanks have a 2 year warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.