The Harlequin 2700 Litre Septic Tank is moulded in one piece from Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE) and designed in accordance with British Standard Code of Practice BS6297 the ST2700 is a perfect solution for sites where a treatment plant cannot be used. Durability, flat base for stability, moulded in lifting eyes and easy installation are some of the key features of this septic tank. Approved to EN 12566-1 standards, this product is best suited for domestic installations of up to 4 inhabitants.
- Capacity: 2700 Litres
- Tank Height: 2490mm
- Tank Diameter: 1840mm
- Moulded in one piece from durable medium density polyethylene material
- 110mm inlet and outlet connections
- 450mm access lid for desludging
- Galvanised steel lifting eyes for ease of handling
- Adjustable invert level from 860mm (standard) to 440mm (minimum)
- Extension neck available for deeper invert levels
110mm connection for rodding access
- Durable – Tank is impact resistant as it’s made from Medium Density Polypropylene (MDPE)
- Simple Installation – It’s very easy to install.
- Stable – Flat and wide base for stability when transporting and installing.
- Easy Transportation – Comes with moulded in lifting eyes making it easier to transport.
- Meets Regulations – EN-12566 Part 1 compliant.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.