Fire Proof Panel Kit with 120 Minutes Fire Proofing for Oil Tank Installations
An effective and economical way to conform with Building Regulations. Easily erected using normal hand tools. Easily fixed to standard non-combustible fence posts. A simpler solution than building masonry firewalls. The 100mm thick panels are constructed with high quality mineral wool insulation sandwiched between steel sheets, coated with an attractive juniper green finish. The height of this panel is 1000mm and can go up to 4000mm in length in increments of 500mm.
A 30-minute fire rated barrier is required (ours are rated for 120 minutes) where oil storage tanks of less than 3,500 litres capacity serving single family dwellings are sited:
- Within 760mm of a combustible boundary ,
- Within 1800mm of a combustible wall of a building,
- Within 1800mm of an opening in a non combustible wall (door, window, flue, etc.)
Fire barriers conforming to the 30-minute fire resistance specification required by Building Regulations are normally supplied in modular kit form. For 30 minute rated domestic barriers, the barrier must overlap the tank by 300mm in each direction.
Length of tank 1850mm, required barrier length 1850mm + 600mm = 2450mm Height of tank 1500mm, required barrier height 1500mm + 300mm = 1800mm
The size of barrier required for the above tank would be 2500mm width x 1800mm height. The kit you would need would be a 2500mm x 2000mm.
The outer covering channels will be made to the overall size of the barrier. Kits include all screws and fixings to fit to a standard non-combustible fence post. Assembly instructions are provided with every kit.
- 120 Minute Fire Rated Panels
- All Fixings included
- Base Channels, Side Channels and Corner Caps
- Height: 1000mm
Standard Colour: Juniper Green
- Each panel is 1000mm high; you choose the length required up to 4000mm
- 90 Degree Floor Brackets (can be used to secure if not fixing to a wall/fence, or simply extra support) - suggested for each metre length and at each end
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.