The Enduramaxx 2350 Litre Cone Bottom Tank with 60 degree angled base is used where 100% drainage is needed and comes with full WRAS Approval for drinking water and foodstuffs. The 60 degree cone bottom tank means that the liquid completely drains while helping address concerns with vortexing. These conical tanks are manufactured from corrosion-resistant, UV stabilised medium-density food-grade polyethylene . The rotationally moulding process gives a consistent wall thickness giving a tank designed for liquids up to a 1.5 Specific Gravity. This conical tank is UV stabilised which means they are suitable for outdoor installations. In natural, these tanks are translucent which means the contents of the tank can be easily viewed.
This Conical Tank has the option of adding a steel supporting frame, please see optional extras.
- Capacity: 2350 Litre (516 gallons)
- Height without Frame: 2738mm
- Height with Frame: 3010mm
- Diameter: 1200mm
- Weight: 130kg approx.
- Colour: Natural as Standard, option of Black
- Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)
- 2" Full Drain Outlet
- 455mm Screw Down Lid
- 10 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects
Optional Extras - Only popular options listed on site however many more options available, just email email@example.com with your requirements
- Tank Colour - As Standard tank is Natural, semi translucent to help view contents level, we can also supply it in Black
- Supporting Steel Frame - A steel frame to support the conical tank, adds to overall height
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.