The 30,000 Litre Heavy Duty Flexible Liquid Storage Bladders or Pillow Water Tanks are a robust, lightweight and cost-effective solution for your liquid storage requirements. Our collapsible water pillows are suitable for drinking water and wastewater applications. All bladders are fitted with reinforced corner mouldings with integral tie-down holes and an automatic pressure relief valve set at 1PSI (0.007Nm/m²) to prevent bursting through overfilling and come with a goetextile ground floor sheet included. This Heavy Duty Bladder Tank comes with Anodised Aluminim fittings.
Our bladders and pillow tanks have been developed to be suitable for all climates, easily deployed and re-useable. The water tanks are extremely mobile and can be unrolled and used on any area of flat ground that has been cleared of debris.
Each standard tank includes all necessary installation tools, instruction manual and repair kit. We can also supply an extensive range of options for connections and pipework, also includes Geotextile Ground Sheet - Produced approximately 1.00m larger than the bladder tank dimensions when empty. All groundsheets are fitted with moulded in eyelets for pegging down if required.
When empty, the pillow tank lies flat and is then easily rolled up or folded for transportation. This flexible nature has increased the tank's ease of use making setup times fast, generally two people can install in under 15 minutes.
Also available in a range of materials to provide the appropriate resistance to a number of liquids and chemicals, please email email@example.com with your requirements.
- Capacity: 30,000 Litres
- Two 2” BSP(F) anodised aluminium screwed outlets installed to one side of the tank
- One 4” BSP(F) anodised aluminium screwed outlet with PP screwed plug incorporating an integral pressure relief valve at the top of the tank
- Tank Size Flat: L7200mm x W5200mm
- Tank Size Filled (Approx): L5900mm x W3900mm x H1300mm
- Geotextile Groundsheet approx 1m Larger than Bladder
- Includes Instruction Manual and Bladder Repair kit
- Pipe Connection kit - 2” BSP(M) Barrel Nipples x 2. 2” BSP(F) ¼ Turn Ball Valve x 1. 6.0m length 2” reinforced suction/discharge hose terminating in 2”BSP(F) swivel hose tails x 1. Roll of PTFE thread sealing tape x 1
- Re-Usable Storage Box - ISPM 15 Heat Treated Wooden Storage and Transportation Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.