Atlantis 900 Litre Triple Skinned Bunded Fireproof Oil Tank - FPS.900
A 900 litre triple skinned bunded steel oil tank with 30 minutes as standard integral fireproofing which is suitable for both domestic and commercial applications. This can be upgraded to 60 minute fireproofing if required.
The liquid is stored in the primary or inner tank and the outer tank forms the required bund with capacity for 110% of the primary tank’s capacity and the third tank provides the housing for the integral fire barrier. This tank is suitable for the storage of heating oil, kerosene, diesel, waste oils and many other liquids (please check before usage). A bunded tank is a tank within a tank, the outer tank provides protection for the inner tank which therefore makes it harder for the inner tank to fail. However, in the unlikely event of the inner tank failing, the outer tank will provide secondary containment.
These tanks are manufactured to the highest standards and conform to BS799 pt5. The thickness of the steel used varies with tank size and all tanks are pressure tested before they leave the workshop. Furthermore, these tanks are painted with 2 coats of our specially formulated anti rust coating system designed to give maximum protection. We recommend painting your steel tank once a year to achieve the maximum lifespan.
This fire rated steel tank is a good option if you are wanting to deter any opportunist in oil theft which is very much on the rise currently, especially if the security lid option has been chosen.
- Tough Steel construction
- 30 min integral fireproof barrier with the option to upgrade to 60 minute (non absorbent)
- 1 No. 2″ top socket for fill point
- 2 No. 1 1/2″ top socket (for tank & bund gauge)
- 1 No. 2″ tank to bund vent
- 1 No. 2″ bund vent
- 1 No. 1″ bottom outlet socket
- 1 No. 1″ top suction drain socket (plugged)
- Tank contents gauge (Spiral Float Gauge)
- Outlet filter kit (optional extra)
- Mounted on 100mm x 50mm high channel support bearers
- 10 year warranty
- Small tin of “touch-up” paint for applying when scratches might occur during the installation process.
Standard Colour: Holly Green
- Length: 1645mm
- Width: 730mm
- Height: 1340mm
- Weight: 500kg
- As standard the tank has a 30 minute fire barrier, if required this can be up graded to provide a 60 minute fire barrier.
- Bottom Outlet Fitting Kit - Everything you need to connect the 1" bottom outlet on the tank to your pipe work (isolation valve, filter bowl, compression fitting, PTFE tape)
- Clock Gauge Contents Gauge - A simple clock face float type contents gauge
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.