305 litre AB Air Gap Insulated GRP Water Storage Tank with full Cat 5 WRAS Approval to hold 305 litres of potable water. This Break Tank comes with an extended 200mm AB Air Gap float valve housing to suit drop arm equilibrium float valves up to 28mm, due to the footprint of the tank this is the largest housing available on this tank. As standard comes with 25mm of rigid foam insulation fitted to all sides and lid (can be upgraded to 50mm, see options). The foam insulation is completely encapsulated within the GRP laminate to protect and prevent removal or damage. This GRP tank is made using the highest quality WRAS approved materials and is manufactured in England. Each GRP 305 Litre insulated Water Tank has all internal surfaces finished in a clean and smooth hygienic coat for potable wholesome water.
Our Insulated GRP Cold Water Storage Tanks are WRAS Approved and comply with the latest regulations. All meet the requirements set by British Standard BS 280:2001, European Standards EN.13280:2001 and Singapore Standards 245:1995 for world wide usage.
NB; Image for illustration purposes only.
- Capacity: 305 Litres
- Length Internal: 500mm
- Length External: 680mm
- Width Internal: 500mm
- Width External: 680mm
- Height External Including Float Housing: 1550mm
- Dry Weight: 21kg approx
- 25mm Insulation as standard
- Fully Removable Vented Lid
- Any accessories ordered will be supplied loose (Not fitted to tank)
Optional Extras - Popular options listed below (contact us should you require something different, or a bespoke manufactured tank)
- Insulation - 25mm Insulation foam encapsulated as standard, can be upgraded to 50mm insulation foam if required
- Drop Arm Equilibrium Float Valve- 3/4" or 1" PCO FLO Equilibrium Drop Arm/Adaptor with Copper Float
- Encapsulated Baseboard - 18mm thick board comes moulded into the internal base of the tank to become part of the tanks construction and adds overall strength to the base.
- Drip Tray - GRP drip tray to sit under tank and capture any leakages or overfills.
Benefits of our GRP Tanks
- A maintenance free and cost-effective storage solution
- Corrosive free – Virtually zero maintenance
- WRAS approved
- Full range of connections/ancillary items available
- Close fitted sealed lid
- Approved for British Standard BS 280:2001, European Standards EN.13280:2001 and Singapore Standards 245:1995 for world wide usage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.