150,000 Litres Bunded Diesel Tank Manufactured from Steel
This Steel Bunded Diesel Dispensing Tank is ideal for commercial fuel installations. With a 150,000 litre capacity this huge bunded diesel tank is manufactured by hand in England. This tank comes with a lockable roller shutter door for ease of access and security. Both the inner and outer tanks are manufactured from the highest quality mild steel plate to BS EN 10025. This Diesel Dispenser comes as standard with a 230 volt pump kit, 6 metres delivery hose, auto shut off nozzle, overfill valve and water and particulate filter (other options are available).
The outer tank (Bund) holds a minimum of 110% of the inner holding tank to comply with all legislation and comes with a 10 years manufacturers guarantee on tanks against manufacturing defects. This 150000 litre diesel tank can be made to any specification required allowing inlets, outlets, pumps and even multiple compartments to be positioned exactly where they are needed. Below is the standard specification but this can be adjusted, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
- 152820 Litres Capacity
- 230 Volt Pump (72 lpm)
- 6 Metres of Delivery Hose
- Automatic Shut Off Nozzle
- Lockable Roller Shutter Door
- Overfill Valve
- Unitel Hydrostatic Contents gauge
- Clock Bund Gauge
- 3" BSP Vent including Cap
- 3" Fill Point including Overfill Valve
- 2" Spare Socket (Steel Capped)
- Bolted Service Hatch
- Lifting Points on Top of Tank (Lift Empty Only)
- Steel Base Plinths to Eliminate Contact with the Ground
- Standard Colour Green BS381c ( Red, Yellow, Blue also available)
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
Optional Extras Available - Popular options listed below, however many more options available, just email email@example.com with your requirements
- Flow Meter: Add a Flow Meter to recorded amounts dispensed.
- Upgrade Pump: As Standard the 240 Volt pump produces a flow rate of 72 litres per minute, this can be upgraded if required.
- Delivery Hose: As standard the delivery hose is 6 metres long, this can be upgraded to 8 metres or more with the use of a hose reel.
- Fuel Management: Control access and record the use of the fuel (by a pin, swipe card, fob etc). From simple on site systems to advanced multi site systems.
- Multi Compartments: The tank can be split internally to 2 compartments (or more) within the same bunded unit to allow multiple dispensing options (red and white diesel, AdBlue etc).
Delivery of this Tank must be quoted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.